Apr 26, 2010

Why I write about love....

I write about love because it means so much to me




Because I love how sometimes you just wonder if that special someone feels the same way as you do, "He loves me" and "He loves me not"




I dream....




....about a love so true....




....that lasts




Because what's shared between a boy and a girl (or girls, or boys)




....is something so special



....is something so unique




....is something so beautiful




Because love is full of rainbows....




....and kisses....




....and happiness



And even through the pain, hurt, and sadness....




....love triumphs




And that my friends, is why I write about....




Hope you enjoyed!



5 comments:

Bee said...

The moment I saw the blog topic I realised why you said you love your new blog post. This is so you =D

This post is gorgeous, baby!!

Glen Akin said...

I'm not a true believer in love, but as Bee said, this post is gorgeous

Rachele Alpine said...

Great post! I love the images that go along with your thoughts on love. I write about love too, but my love is often jaded. There's always some sort of sadness attached to mine. I'm not sure why that is...it's kind of depressing! Ha!

Chanelle said...

This was a sweet post :)

Remilda Graystone said...

This was a great post, and I really liked the pictures.